Providing Cost Effective
ER Response and Security Ltd was established in 2015 and we have since enjoyed consistent and substantial growth.
Rob Osborne, our Director of Operations, has in excess of 18 years experience in the security industry, incorporating both working for a Local Authority and in the Private Sector.
- We are a local, family run company with over 20 years experience in the Security Industry.
- We have been awarded accreditation from Alcumus SafeContractor for achieving excellence in Health & Safety in the workplace.
- Support: We have two Mobile patrol vehicles operating in the Torbay, South Hams and Teignbridge area 24/7, 365 days of the week which can provide a quick response to Alarm Responses.
- Process and procedures – We assess on-going service provision and procedures that involve our operatives switching off unused lights, photocopiers, turning down radiators (in uncontrolled areas) and closing windows. This has proven to avoid unnecessary energy waste and therefore add value and reduce the variable costs of operating construction sites.
- SIA Training: All Security Officers covering duties will be SIA Licensed and trained to Door Supervisor standard so they have conflict management skills.
- First Aid Training: All Security Officers are qualified and can respond and assist if required.
- Security Audits / Assessments: We can design and undertake security Audits on site on behalf of the Client annually for a review of procedures or if the Client is looking to hold an event.
- Business Continuity Planning: We can provide expert consultancy to help you in conjunction with your management development plans at your sites(s). This will incorporate plans for disaster recovery to ensure that in the event of an incident, your operations continue with minimum disruption.
- Security Vetting: We are able to provide security vetting for your staff and contractors (in accordance with BS7858:2012) working on your behalf. This involves obtaining and checking references from previous employers or suitable referees for the preceding ten years or back to leaving school.
- Technology: We use the latest technology in terms of body worn cameras and patrol management systems to ensure all aspects of the service provided can be documented.
WHAT WE DO
ER Response & Security Ltd offers a wide range of security services, including: Key Holding and Alarm Response, Specialist Site Security; with each security package tailored to the client’s individual needs.
Existing customers consist of The Dartington Hall Trust, Torbay Council, Torbay Coast & Countryside Trust, Western Power, TOR2 Ltd and Torquay Girls’ Grammar School, to name but a few, all of whom have been provided with a diverse range of bespoke security services tailored to a variety of needs.
In addition to this we are also preferred suppliers in the South West for CORPS Security and ARC Monitoring.
Our Mission Statement
It is the mission of ER Response & Security Ltd to become the leading provider of services. This will be established by way of mutual respect, honesty and diligence in developing key working relationships with both our customers, partners and staff.
Security services are not the same for every customer; therefore, we do not offer a generic, pre-packaged service. We will create security services whilst working closely with the customers and partners to develop the programme that most fits their individual needs.
We will continue to challenge all of our business processes to achieve and exceed our customers and partners key performance indicators in our operational procedures and services provided.
ER Response and Security Ltd were established in 2015 and have since enjoyed consistent and substantial growth. Although we are a relatively new company, we have been awarded SIA Approved Contractor Status. This places us in the minority as one of very few companies in the South West that is recognised by the Security Industry Authority as providing private security service of the highest quality in line with British Standards.
Rob Osborne, our Director of Operations, has in excess of 18 years experience in the security industry, incorporating both working for a Local Authority and in the Private Sector. His extensive knowledge across a broad spectrum of security services means that he is in an ideal position to provide insight with an innovative service which will undoubtedly contribute to the success of our Clients.
As a team we share a sense of purpose and pride in the work we do. We value both customer and employee feedback as we are always seeking to improve and excel; and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our capabilities and professionalism.