Security Services Vacancies
We are always looking to recruit new members to our Response and Security Services Staff throughout Devon.
Please read our latest job details below and if you are interested please email us attaching your CV here >
Response and Security Staff
To undertake Mobile Patrol/Alarm Response & Static Guarding duties across the South West area.
Duties will include:
- Undertaking Mobile Patrols, both scheduled and ad-hoc on various sites.
- Locking/Unlocking of premises.
- Key holding and First Responder to alarm activations.
- Static Guard cover on sites in Torbay and surrounding area.
- Event Security.
Candidate requirements include:
- Must have strong and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- A customer focussed approach.
- Ability to prioritise workloads in a fast changing environment.
- Full UK driving licence.
- SIA Door Supervisor Licence is beneficial but not compulsory.
This role is full time and involves shift work, working both day and night times, week days and weekends.
For more information please feel free to contact us or email us your CV here >